Dream 4 More 

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Book Reviews > Before the Lights Go Out: 11 Keys to Achieve Real Physical Intimacy

dream4more

Before the Lights Go Out! 11 Keys to Achieve Real Physical IntimacyBefore the Lights Go Out! 11 Keys to Achieve Real Physical Intimacy by Quiniece Sheppard

Quiniece Sheppard wrote a relatable, relational, and real well-needed book for an audience in relationships (3R’s). She gives great realistic standpoints in the book such as “If God hasn’t put the two of you together then your relationship is illegal, meaning it is not ordained by God nor is it in His will” (p. 4). She encourages couples to rekindle their broken, or sour relationships as well as singles to seek a godly mate, not settling for less (e.g. baby momma, sidekick, or even play wifey).

Dream Moment(s): I loved the “preface” where she not only alerts the readers in but lets us know to chill and get ready to dig in the goodies of the book. The introduction opens up with the worldwide topics: sex. We are to examine our relationships to see what type of bond we truly have with one significant other. Moreover, she has a heart and willingness to help failed relationships. She also enlightens the reader on true intimacy with 11 steps or principles. (Truly, I hope to get this author on one of my 3 Internet Talk Radio program(s) to speak on this book and issues more in depth).

The key viewpoints or quotes highlighted in borders (boxes) are worth reading and applying in your life. I starred many of mines in the book! I enjoyed the eleven principles but favorite ones were “preparation” and “production.”

Dream Disaster (Nightmare(s)): None.

Dream 4 More (Keep us Dreaming or Begging for more): Moreover, Ms. Sheppard keeps us dreaming for the best in our relationships and hope she continues to write what God imparts in her!

The three tests for a man on page 34 from a spiritual perspective: credit check; blood test check; and background check. This definitely was making a woman dream 4 more in a relationship, partner, and mate.

Dream 4 More Reviews received a copy from the author for a book review.

Dream4More Reviews,

Adrienna Turner

Wooed Me Dream!

View all my reviews

September 19, 2011 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dream4more

She also joined us on DYRP Midnight Hour, past Friday, www.talkshoe.com "Put God's Love on Top"

September 19, 2011 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.